Please Read the Following Terms and Condition of MarketPRNews.
MarketPRNews reserves the right to reject any News/Articles submission for any reason of any kind, without explanation. MarketPRNews also reserves the right to make any changes in a news submitted: these changes would typically be for editing purposes to ensure releases are of a professional quality and gain maximum exposure.
All News/Articles submission will go to the moderator. If it meets our editorial guidelines then we will publish your News/Articles.
Before publishing your release, we will check and edit it if necessary.
Repeated releases SPAM or releases submitted by any submission software will be deleted!
Once published, MarketPRNews reserves the right to email your press release to any party and to publish your press release on other websites.
We DO NOT accept the following type of content.
• Adult (eg, pornography)
• Gambling/ alcohol
• Threatening to minors
• Incitement to hatred
• Financial services such as get rich quick schemes
• Any press release with unsubstantiated claims, or claims that are disputed by a third party, including unsubstantiated claims by Political Parties or Religious Organizations
• Malware or computer damaging systems
• Information harvesting for profit
• The discriminatory content of any kind
• Disparaging any individual or group of people
• Classifying individuals or groups of people by race, religion or sexuality
Press Release Guidelines:
- Should be of minimum 300 Words
- We are not going to accept promotional content
- Only one Hyperlink allowed. If we find any press release with more than one hyperlink in the content we do keep the right to modify/delete the press release.
- Should include About Us and Contact Us