Technology moves at high- speed, and we now have more power in our budget than we had in our homes in the 1990s. Artificial Intelligence (AI) will soon be at the heart of every major technological in the world. It has the potential to completely change how we live, work and get around. If electricity and the internet changed humanity forever in the 20th century, then AI will in the 21st.
Artificial Intelligence trends are one of the top media channels in the Artificial Intelligence. It is shaping many industries as compared to other technologies. AI is also growing faster as scientists and engineers are doing research at rapid space. Also they research on other domain like cyber security, payment and financial markets, biotech, healthcare, marketing, computer vision etc.
We can expect, one day AI significantly impact our everyday lives. Just like other technology, there are many different ways you can learn about AI. Finding useful information becomes major challenge today for the people because there is a lot of information is available on web. Also, liberate of self-driving cars is just an example of increasing AI growth. Recently, only AI seems to capture the attention of people’s, the reality is that AI has been around for over 60 years as a technological discipline.
Artificial Intelligence is upgrading the quality, speed, and cost of goods and services, it is also replacing large numbers of workers. Instead of hiring additional workers, many businesses continue to automate their operations. In 2016 major companies such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and others are also investing heavily in AI research and the result are quite noticeable. Referred to as AI, technology based companies are struggling to translate it into consumer products and services such as virtual reality and smart home systems, but other industries such as health care, manufacturing and transportation are also assured for transformation.
- Monu Singh holds a degree in Masters in Business Administration, from Pune University, in the field of computer science. He has been active in the industry since 6 years, and has written for various well known publications. His articles have been featured in regional news and as global tech news. His unique style of writing, and in-depth analysis skills regarding the past trends and upcoming scope of opportunities makes her a perfect choice for her designation as an Editor for MarketPRNews.
- Technology2020.07.15Google invests USD 4.5 billion in India’s Reliance Jio Patform
- Technology2018.09.06Google braces for Facebook in Republic of India ad business
- Technology2018.08.31Data localisation is no solution
- Technology2018.08.28Waze, Esri expand partnership to deliver Near Real-Time Data for Smarter Cities