The increasing demand for single-aisle aircraft can be attributed to the need to replace older and less fuel-efficient aircraft with the latest technology and fuel efficient single-aisle aircraft, which includes Boeing 737 MAX family aircraft and Airbus A320 series.
Despite a tepid global GDP growth rate over the last few years, passenger traffic continued to exhibit impressive growth on a global scale. Key factors fueling the rapid growth of air passenger traffic are the increasing need for availing the fastest mode of transportation, impact of globalization that led to increased business trips, and the rapid rate of urbanization. Furthermore, the rising affluence among the middle class, especially in the developing nations, plays a crucial role in driving the sector.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of commercial aircraft segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2027
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
The Global Commercial Aircraft Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for commercial aircraft, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The global commercial aircraft market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.58% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of five categories: Single-Aisle aircraft, Twin-aisle aircraft, Regional Jets, Cargo Aircraft, and Business Jets. It is expected to be dominated by the Single-Aisle segment, followed by Twin-Aisle and Regional Jets segments. The Asia Pacific region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 34.5%, followed by the North American market. UK, Ireland and Russia account for major market share in the European region.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global commercial aircraft market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different commercial aircraft segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global commercial aircraft market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the commercial airline companies of different countries within the global commerical aircraft market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top commercial aircraft manufacturers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773