Global Biometrics Market stood at $ 12.84 billion in 2016, and is projected to reach $ 29.41 billion by the end of 2022, on the back of rising adoption of biometric tools across banking & finance, consumer electronics, travel, government, defense, healthcare and other sectors. Moreover, growing government initiatives such as e-passports and introduction of other e-government processes, increasing demand for advanced security systems against crimes, frauds, terrorist activities, hackings, etc., are some of the other major factors expected to drive biometrics market on a global level during the next five years.
According to “Global Biometrics Market By Type, By End Use Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, biometrics market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 14.76% till 2022. Increasing deployment of biometric technology with growth in the IoT industry is anticipated to positively influence the global biometrics market during forecast period. 3M Cogent, Morpho, NEC, Fujitsu, HID Global, Suprema, Precise Biometrics, IrisGuard, Smartmatic, Cross Match, SecuGen, Nuance Communication, RCG Holdings, Hitachi, ZK Technology, etc. are some of the leading player in biometrics market across the world, who captured the maximum market. “Global Biometrics Market By Type, By End Use Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of biometrics market across the globe:
- Global Biometrics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Fingerprint recognition, Facial Recognition, Hand/Palm Recognition, Iris Scanner, Voice Recognition, Vein Scanner, Others) By End Use Sector (Banking & Finance, Consumer Electronics, Travel, Government, Defense, Healthcare, Commercial Security, Residential, Others)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Qatar, Rest of Middle East & Africa), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Rest of South America)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of biometrics market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, biometrics manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with biometrics manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773