India aloe vera products market is projected to surpass $242 million by 2022. Growth is expected to be driven by rising concerns among consumers regarding their health and skin problems, predominantly due to hectic and stressful lifestyles, which is resulting in a shift in consumer preference towards natural alternatives and herbal nutraceuticals. Moreover, growing awareness about consuming a healthy diet that can potentially reduce occurrence of lifestyle diseases such as high blood pressure, cholesterol, obesity and diabetes, is expected to boost demand for aloe vera products in India over the next five years.
According to “India Aloe Vera Products Market By End Use Application, By Form, By Distribution Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, some of the major players operating in India aloe vera products market are Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Dabur India Ltd., Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd., The Himalaya Drug Company, Brihans Natural Products Ltd., Aloe Veda Personal Care, AloeVera India, Khadi Natural, Forest Essentials, Nature’s Essence Pvt. Ltd., Fabindia, MSG All Trading International Pvt. Ltd., Bright Lifecare Pvt. Ltd., Rattan Organic Foods Pvt. Ltd., Nourish Vitals, etc.
“India Aloe Vera Products Market By End Use Application, By Form, By Distribution Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of India Aloe Vera Products Market:
– India Aloe Vera Products Market Size, Share & Forecast
– Segmental Analysis – By End Use Application (Personal Care, Food & Beverages, Healthcare & Others), By Form (Gel Extracts Vs. Whole Leaf Extracts), By Distribution Channel
– Policy & Regulatory Landscape
– Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
– Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
– To gain an in-depth understanding of India Aloe Vera Products Market
– To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
– To help industry consultants, aloe vera product manufacturers, vendors, dealers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
– To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
– To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
– To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with aloe vera product manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773