Super capacitor Market 2017
Super capacitor Market, By Type (Double layer capacitor, Pseudo capacitor, Hybrid capacitor), By Material (Electrodes, Activated carbon, Activated carbon fibres), By Application (Camera, Laptop), By End-User (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Manufacturing) – Forecast 2022
The key players of Global Super capacitor Market report include-
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- Ioxus (U.S.)
- CAP-XX (Australia)
- Angstron Materials (U.S.)
- Maxwell Technologies, Inc. (U.S.)
- LS Ultracapacitor (South Korea)
- Graphenex (UK)
- Vina Technology (South Korea)
- Nesscap Energy Inc. (Canada)
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (Japan)
Market Synopsis of Super capacitor Market:
Super capacitors, also known as ultra-capacitors, available in different types as electrochemical double layer capacitors, electric double-layer capacitors and pseudo capacitors, do not have a conventional dielectric. They instead have plates that are filled with two layers of an identical substance, which allows for separating the charge. Without the need for a dielectric, the plates of a super capacitor is packed with a larger surface area which results in high capacitance. A super capacitor contains a positive cathode which uses activated carbon material. Charges are stored in an electric double layer. Development of the layer happens at the interface between the electrolyte and the carbon. The super capacitor consists of different materials such as electrodes, activated carbon, activated carbon fibres, carbon aerogel, carbide-derived carbon, graphene, metal oxides and others.
The study indicates that by the introduction of hybrid electric vehicles (HEV), smart grids, and renewable energy systems the demand for super capacitors has increased and thus resulted as driving factors for the super capacitor market. The super capacitor has advanced features which provides backups to low power equipments such as micro controllers, RAM, SRAM at the time of power cut off. Apart from it, laptop computers, portable media players, hand-held device, GPS and others have a requirement of stabilized power supply which can be easily satisfied by using super capacitors resulting to be the key driving factor for the growth of super capacitor market.
The Global Super capacitor Market is expected to grow at USD ~4 Billion by 2022, at ~22% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Study Objectives of Super capacitor Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Super capacitor Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Super capacitor Market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of type, material, application, end-user and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Super capacitor Market.
The global super capacitor market has been segmented on the basis of type, material, application, end-user and region.
Super capacitor by Type:
- Double layer capacitor
- Pseudo capacitor
- Hybrid capacitor
Super capacitor by Material:
- Activated carbon
- Activated carbon fibres
- Carbon aerogel
- Carbide-derived carbon
- Metal oxides
Super capacitor by Application:
- Audio system
- Solar Watch
Super capacitor by End-user:
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
The regional analysis of Super capacitor Market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. The study indicates that Asia-Pacific is dominating the super capacitor market with a highest market share. Asia – Pacific countries like China, South Korea, Singapore, Australia and Japan are ahead in the in Super capacitor market due to increasing penetration of high-tech devices, increased installation of energy storage systems, introduction to hybrid transportation and many more. The study predicts Asia-Pacific would be the fastest growing region in the super capacitor market.
- System Integrators
- Super capacitor Panel Technicians and Technologist
- Network equipment vendors
- Super capacitor vendors
- Network infrastructure integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
Table of Contents
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
6 SUPER CAPACITOR MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR) and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have the prime objective to provide optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies depending on products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments enables our clients to know more consequently do more, which gives them answer for their each and every important question. In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312