Global Predictive Maintenance Market stood is expected to cross $7.9 billion by 2022. Predictive maintenance has given an edge to the companies as they can predict the condition of in-service equipment, and can also predict the estimated time for maintenance, which prevents any untimely breakdown that may result in operational income losses.
According to “Global Predictive Maintenance Market By Component, By Deployment Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, the global predictive maintenance market is to grow at a healthy CAGR till 2022. Growing industrialisation, increasing use of technologically advanced machines and equipment, rising focus towards reducing the operational costs and surging competition have paved the way for predictive maintenance, globally. General Electric Company, Siemens AG, Microsoft Corporation, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Thales S.A., Emerson Electric Co., Bosch Software Innovations GmbH, Dell Technologies, Inc., PTC Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., Rockwell Automation, Inc., Schneider Electric, Software AG, SAS Institute Inc. (SAS), ABB Ltd, Altizon Systems Pvt. Ltd, SAS Institute Inc. (SAS), Augury Inc., C3 IOT, Warwick Analytics, etc. are some leading players in the market.
“Global Predictive Maintenance Market By Component, By Deployment Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of predictive maintenance market across the world:
• Global Predictive Maintenance Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Component (Service & Solutions), By Deployment Type (On Premise & Cloud), By End User (Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, Transportation, Government & Defense, Healthcare & Others)
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of predictive maintenance market globally
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, predictive maintenance manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with predictive maintenance manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773