The construction of drinking and utility water treatment, storage and distribution infrastructure is categorized under the water infrastructure category. This includes, but is not limited to, aqueducts, desalination plants, filtration plants, distribution lines, irrigation systems and reservoirs. The construction of dams and hydro power plants is excluded from this category.
Saudi Arabian water infrastructure construction category has observed some fluctuations in the review period with a value of SAR million (US$ million) in 2016 and declined at a rate of % over 2015. The market recorded a CAGR of % from 2012 through 2016.
“Water Infrastructure (Construction) in Saudi Arabia: Market Analytics by Category & Cost Type to 2021″‘ provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the water infrastructure market in Saudi Arabia. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Saudi Arabian construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
“Water Infrastructure (Construction) in Saudi Arabia: Market Analytics by Category & Cost Type to 2021” contains historic and forecast market data for the water infrastructure category in Saudi Arabia, it also provides detailed breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by cost type (construction materials, construction equipment and construction services).
– A top level overview of the water infrastructure construction category in Saudi Arabia.
– Historic data provided from 2012 through 2016 and forecast from 2017 through 2021.
– A detailed breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by cost type (construction materials, construction equipment & construction services) across the water infrastructure market.
Reasons To Buy
– Provides a top level understanding of the Water Infrastructure construction in Saudi Arabia.
– Helps you understand the market performance by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and construction cost type (construction materials, construction equipment & construction services).
– Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given.
– The broad but detailed perspective will help all the players in the construction activity to understand and succeed in the challenging construction market.
About Market Reports on Saudi Arabia :
Market Reports on Saudi Arabia is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on Saudi Arabia starting from aeronautics to zinc (a-z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the sectors, companies, new products and latest trends.
Market Reports on Saudi Arabia
Contact No: +91 22 27810772 / 73