The Global Proactive Services Market size is expected to grow from USD 1.63 billion in 2017 to USD 4.35 billion by 2022, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.6% during the forecast period. The market is driven by growing need for scalable and flexible proactive services, and opportunities created with technological advancements in the IT infrastructure. On the other hand, variation in performance over cloud and lack of enterprise expertise are major restraints for the proactive services market growth.
Network management application is expected to hold the major market size during the forecast period
The network management applications are gaining traction very fast in the current market scenario, as companies have realized that it is the best way to prevent unplanned IT infrastructure outages. Any unplanned IT infrastructure outage will result in a significant loss to organizations and if the outages are recurring then it will affect the organization’s revenues.
SMEs segment is expected to hold the major market size during the forecast period
The SMEs segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. Organizations with less than 1,000 employees are categorized as SMEs. The increased competition has prompted SMEs to invest in proactive services for better quality of network performance across organizations and make efficient decisions for their business growth. More than large enterprises, SMEs face resource crunch and require methods to solve the complexities for better cost optimization on their assets and requirements. The increasing usage of complex IT infrastructure among various organizations has led to the implementation of proactive services among SMEs as well.
North America is expected to hold the major market size during the forecast period
North America has the first-mover advantage in the adoption of new technologies, such as a smartphones and cloud platforms. Companies are willingly investing in North America. Major factors driving the growth of proactive services market in North America are stable economy, technology enhancements, and infrastructure costs. The expenditure on IT infrastructure has been a major issue for various organizations in the region. The need to improve the performance and increase the efficiency of IT infrastructure have encouraged organizations to adopt proactive services. APAC consists of growing economies and has a favorable market for proactive service vendors. India, China, Australia, and Japan are the major contributors to the proactive services market in APAC.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below as:
– By company type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
– By designation: C-level – 35%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 40%
– By region: North America – 45%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 30%, ROW – 5%
The proactive services ecosystem comprises major vendors, such as Cisco (US), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (US), Microsoft (US), IBM (US), Ericsson (Sweden), Juniper Networks (US), Huawei (China), Nokia Networks (Finland), Avaya (US), Fortinet (US), Symantec (US), DXC Technology (US), and McAfee (US).
The report includes in-depth competitive analysis of these key players in the proactive services market, with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies. The research report segments the proactive services market by application, service, technology type, organization size, vertical, and region.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report on the global proactive services market will help leaders/new entrants in the market in the following ways:
– The report segments the proactive services market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across various industry verticals and regions.
– The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
– This report will help stakeholders in better understanding the competitors and gaining more insights to better position their businesses. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, and mergers and acquisitions. Besides, there are company profiles of 13 major vendors in this market. In this section, market internals have been provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773