Smartphone TV Market 2017
Smartphone TV Market, By Usage (Fixed, Nomadic, Mobile), Service (Free-to-Air, Pay TV) and Region – Forecast 2023
The key players of Global Smartphone TV Market report include-
- AT&T, Inc. (U.S.)
- Comcast Corporation (U.S.)
- MobiTV, Inc. (U.S.)
- Sky PLC (U.K.)
- Charter Communications (U.S.)
- Verizon Communications, Inc. (U.S.)
- Bell Canada (Canada)
- Orange S.A. (France)
- Bharti Airtel Limited (India)
- Consolidated Communications, Inc. (U.S.)
Market Synopsis of Smartphone TV Market:
Smartphone TV is basically TV watched on a smartphone. It offers live streaming of video content on the handheld smartphone anytime and anywhere. Rapid growth in smartphone TV market is owing to the rising availability of high-speed data services such as 3G, 4G, and 5G. Owing to this, users now prefer watching videos and TV on their smartphones.
Major factors driving the growth of smartphone TV market is the increasing use of smartphones and tablets around the globe. The media and entertainment industry has been one of the fastest growing sectors globally. Due to the popularity of OTT content, there is a significant growth in the smartphone TV market. Increasing demand in video TV subscriptions is driving the growth of smartphone TV market. Smartphone TV providers are expected to diversify their service offering in order to gain competitive edge over other competitors in their respective markets.
The smartphone TV market has been segmented on the basis of usage and service. The service segment is further bifurcated into free-to-air and pay TV services. Out of which pay TV services dominated the market and is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. Whereas free-to-air service segment of the smartphone TV market is expected to witness a decline in market share due to growing consumer preference for premium video content or TV channels.
Study Objectives of Smartphone TV Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the smartphone TV market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segmentation on the basis of usage and service.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for smartphone TV market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the smartphone TV market.
Smartphone TV market can be segmented on the basis of following:
- Free-to-Air Services
- Pay TV Services
The regional analysis of smartphone TV market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that Asia Pacific is estimated to account for the largest share of the market and is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. The major growth in smartphone TV market in Asia Pacific attributes to the growing investments in the smartphone TV market and increasing use of mobiles and tablets in that region.
- Technology investors
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Smartphone manufacturers
- Video content providers
Table of Contents
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
6 SMARTPHONE TV MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR) and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have the prime objective to provide optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies depending on products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments enables our clients to know more consequently do more, which gives them answer for their each and every important question. In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312