Market Synopsis of Telecom Tower Power System Market
The telecommunication industry is growing continuously due to rapid innovations & IT modernizations. Telecom Tower Power System is specifically designed to meet the needs of reliable, highly efficient, quiet, and environmentally-friendly backup or continuous power for telecommunication sites. Telecom towers are either owned by individual telecom service providers, or shared among multiple service providers in order to save capital and operational costs. The telecom Tower Power Systems enable remote control and data acquisition that facilitates low-cost monitoring and servicing of the field units.
The study indicates that growing demand for renewable power supply systems, competition to deliver uninterrupted telecom services is driving the Telecom Tower Power System Market. Apart from that rising number of Internet users, change in customer preferences and deployment of new technologies are also responsible for the growth of market in the Telecom Tower Power System market.
The telecom Tower Power Systems are segmented on the basis of type, power source and region. The telecom Tower Power Systems based on power source is subdivided into diesel, diesel-battery, solar, wind and others. The Telecom Tower Power Systems designed using these renewable power sources such as solar, wind and others, contribute to energy saving and create a green footprint. The study reveals that many companies are designing telecom Tower Power Systems using renewable power resources.
The global Telecom Tower Power System Market is expected to grow at USD ~3.7 Billion by 2022, at ~11% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Study Objectives of Telecom Tower Power System Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Telecom Tower Power System market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segmentation on the basis of user type, service type, application, deployment and vertical.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for Telecom Tower Power System
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Telecom Tower Power System
The prominent players in the Telecom Tower Power System Market are – Schneider Electric (France), Huawei Technologies Co. (China), Delta Electronics (Taiwan), GE Industrial Solutions (U.S.), Eaton (Ireland), Vertiv (U.S.), Bharti Infratel Ltd., (India), Texas Instruments (U.S.), ST Microelectronics (Switzerland) among others.
Telecom Tower Power System Market by Type:
- Reliable grid
- Unreliable grid
- Off grid
Telecom Tower Power System Market by Power source:
The regional analysis of Telecom Tower Power System market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, Americas, Europe and Rest of the World. Rising number of mobile phone subscribers have driven the market of Telecom Tower Power System in Asia-Pacific region. The study reveals that Asia- Pacific region dominates the Telecom Tower Power System market. The study also indicates that increasing trend of smartphones and large geographic diversity has led to the need of Telecom Tower Power Systems in Asia-Pacific region. Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan, Korea and India are advancing in their technologies rapidly. It has been observed in Asia-pacific region that development of 5G technologies and deployment of 4G technologies has increased the demand of telecom Tower Power Systems. The Telecom Tower Power System market is expected to grow steadily in Europe and Latin America regions over the forecast period.
- Telecom managed service providers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Power systems component manufacturers and distributors
- Power systems distributors and suppliers
- Suppliers of related accessories for power systems
- Providers of power systems
- Telecom tower companies
- Telecom infrastructure providers
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312