Global Neem Extract Market is estimated to reach $2,862 Million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 17.3% from 2016 to 2024. Neem, scientifically called as Azadirachta Indica, is gaining significant popularity globally, owing to its use in a wide range of applications including cosmetics, medicine, agriculture, and in several pest control products. It consists of several complex elements including nimbin, nimbidin, nimbolide, limonoids and such similar types of elements that assists in diseases management through a range of genetic pathways. Neem extract constitutes of antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-carcinogenic properties and are highly recommended for the treatment of skin disorders and skin infections. Neem extracts are being commonly used in Ayurveda, homeopathy, unani, and modern medicines for the treatment of several infectious or metabolic diseases.
Global Neem Extract Market is driven by factors such as, rising demand for alternative to chemical-based cosmetics, increasing utilization of bio-based fertilizers and pesticides, growing investments in R&D, and rising preference of ayurved-based therapies. Though, factors such as, limited concentration of need plants to certain countries only could pose challenge for the market. Additionally, market expansion, and increasing application of neem extracts would create market opportunities in years to come.
Global Neem Extract Market is categorized as application, and geography. Application is further segmented into pharmaceuticals, personal care, animal feed, and agriculture.
By geography, the market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, Japan, India, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players operating in the market include Neeming Australia Pvt. Ltd., Ozone Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Fortune Biotech Ltd., The Indian Neem Tree Company, E.I.D Parry India Ltd., PJ Margo Pvt. Ltd., Parker Biotech Private Limited, Bros India Group, Agro Extracts Limited, and Terramera Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
– The report will provide a detailed study of Global Neem Extract Market with respect to major segments such as application, and geography
– The report will include the qualitative and quantitative study with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
– Comprehensive study of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
– An exhaustive regional study of Global Neem Extract Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
– Profile of the key players in the Global Neem Extract Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773