Market Research Future published a research report on “5K Display Resolution Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of Global 5K Display Resolution Market:
5K display resolution market offers just over seven times the resolution of 1080p full HD both horizontally and also vertically. It is a display resolution of about 5000 pixels. The most commonly used resolution is 5120 × 2880, which has an aspect ratio of about 16:9 and is about 14.7 million pixels. It is most commonly used in computer monitors and is rapidly reaching other market areas. In comparison to 4K, it offers 1280 extra columns and 720 extra lines of display area which is almost equivalent to an increase of 33.33% in each dimension.
Major factors driving the growth of 5K display resolution market are the growing demand in the consumer electronics market segment. 5K video cameras are majorly used for digital cinematography. 5K resolution provides a crisp and clear image which does not get distorted while editing.
The 5K display resolution market has been segmented on the basis of product, resolution and application. The resolution segment is further bifurcated into different resolutions such as 5120 × 2160 resolution, 5120 × 2700 resolution, 5120 × 2880 resolution, 5120 × 3200 resolution, 5120 × 3840 resolution and 5120 × 4096 resolution. Out of these, most commonly used resolution is 5120 × 2880 resolution, which is widely used in televisions.
Currently as there is an increase in 4K market, the demand for 5K display resolution is estimated to increase in near future.
- Dell Inc. (U.S.)
- Apple Inc. (U.S.)
- LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea)
- Philips (Netherlands), HP (U.S.)
- Samsung Electronics (South Korea)
- Red Digital Cinema Camera Company (U.S.)
- Sharp Corporation (Japan)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Canon Inc. (Japan)
Study Objectives of 5K Display Resolution Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the 5K display resolution market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segmentation on the basis of product, resolution and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for 5K display resolution
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the 5K display resolution
5K display resolution market can be segmented on the basis of following:
- Smartphones and Tablets
- 5120 × 2160 Resolution
- 5120 × 2700 Resolution
- 5120 × 2880 Resolution
- 5120 × 3200 Resolution
- 5120 × 3840 Resolution
- 5120 × 4096 Resolution
- Consumer Electronics
The regional analysis of 5K display resolution market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that Asia Pacific region is estimated to account for the largest share of the market, whereas North America is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. The major growth in 5K display resolution market in Asia Pacific region attributes to the technical advancements and increasing use of mobiles devices in that region.
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312